Monday, June 15, 2009

The chick QUIT!!

She just up and left!! Just grabbed her purse and left without any type of warning. Then I was asked to come back to my beloved Dispatch department.
We later heard back from her, via the company's vice president. She told him that co-workers were rude to her, racist towards her, made racist jokes around her and to just send her paycheck in the mail.
However, I started to acclimate myself to the Billing department. It's SO MUCH quieter there. The phone NEVER rings. Stress free! No one cusses a million times in one minute. Heck, no one even talks. I really started to like it there!!! The work is easy. As long as you can read and type, you're fine.
Luckily, I'll finish training in Billing while still working in Dispatch. The future is still uncertain, but I'm just glad to be back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...