Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mi dia favorito--Jueves!

I love Thursdays. There's always something good that happens. We had a lunch meeting and had my favorite San Diego (just thought I'd clarify that---cause I love me some Pie Pizzeria) pizza--Filippi's. YUMMY YUM YUM! And I put in a special request for caffeine free soda. I am now a fan of:
I haven't had Dr. Pepper, or any caffeinated soda, for the last year. I'm pretty tapped out on Sprite and Lemonade. I'm SO glad to have finally found a caffeine free soda that I actually enjoy.
At work, I play my iPod all day--which is pretty much like a radio since I have so many different genres of music. Today I found a song I absolutely LOVE! "Stick with Me Baby" by Allison Krauss. I love the words and the way it's so calming. Just the type of song you'd want to cuddle to. Or at least I'd want to. Maybe that's on my mind since I'm here at work and have been chatting with Mr.NY. Gosh, he's GOOOORGEOUS! Work would be so dreadful if I didn't have something (someone) to look forward to.
I heard from my best friend (via Facebook) this morning. That was fantastic. I'm so happy for her and her new bundle of joy. Such an ADORABLE baby girl. I couldn't be any happier for her new lil family.
My nephew Simi comes home tomorrow from Arizona. I'm stoked because the scriptures and all his mission books that I ordered came in yesterday. I can't wait to surprise him with it!!

Today's a good day, as always....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...