Tuesday, June 2, 2009

47 years and running!!

Tonight I had the wonderful opportunity to go out with my parents. It's not often that I get to spend one on one time with them. It was a treat to be out celebrating their 47th wedding anniversary. I loved the way my Mom gave my Dad a card expressing her love and devotion to him. It made him tear up a bit. It was hard for me to not to do the same (Since my Father's now blind, I had to read the card to him). It was a lovely time out and I'm so glad my parents invited me along. I love my parents. They've done SO MUCH for me. I'm tremendously blessed that 47 years ago they chose to be married in the Laie, Hawaii LDS Temple, enabling our family to be together forever. What a magnificent example that has always been for me.
Thank you Mom and Dad.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...