Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday. Oh Monday.

-So I've been in the Billing dept. for the last 2 days...and will be there tomorrow as well. I actually really like it because it's SOOOOOOOO QUIET!!! I LOVE IT!! NO STRESS at all---FANTASTIC!! And it's just calm and quiet. Have I mentioned that it's quiet. The phones NEVER ring there. VERY UN-like Dispatch where the phone's ringing off the hook, stuff needing to be done in the very second it reaches the office. I really LOVE Billing. However, I miss my friends in the Dispatch/Process department. Eh, I'm not too sure about Billing. I feel so indecisive.


-Note to self: Figure out a way NOT to be so nervous while talking to Mr.NY. I still get so nervous whenever I talk to him. Whether it's for 1 minute or 1 hour....AAAAAHHHH!! NERVOUS I tell ya.

-I'm tired. I went to bed at 4am this morning. Dummy me thought I should watch "The Dark Knight" even though we have it recorded on DVR. Duh Ehu!!

-For my 20+10 birthday next year, I'm planning on going to New Zealand. I HAVE to have something to look forward to. Plus, after last Thursday's run in with that Kiwi, I NEED to find me a Kiwi down in NZ. I'm really stoked!! I can't wait!! Here's an example of the Kiwi I want to find: (hot, athletic and has a sweet NZ accent)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...