Friday, June 26, 2009

Combo #5, please.

*Friday Fave Five*
-"Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day": LOVED IT!! Such a cute lil movie!! I especially LOVED the song Amy Adams sings--"If I Didn't Care". I just love the music from that time period. And I love the ending! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

-Azuki Sushi Lounge: Went there for lunch today, with some of the girls from work. Oh man, I LOVED the ambience there. We ate outside on the patio. Such PERFECT weather!! The food was delicious and the house dressing is magnificent!! I love their sushi!!
-Bath & Body Work's Tropical Passionfruit lotion: OH MY HEAVENS!! SO SUPER YUMMY!! I love it!! It makes me feel so girly when I use it!! It's just sweet enough to use all the time. I love it! I would love it more if it wasn't out of season. Dang Bath & Body works.
-Baby Evelyn: My best friend's new baby girl. She is TOO CUTE for words. She makes me want to have baby girls now. Not like I have any babies now...it's just that I've always just wanted boys. But seeing her wrapped up in cute lil pink blankets make me want to have a lil girly girl. I'm just so ecstatic for my friend. She is a wonderful woman and will make a TERRIFIC Mom!!
-Perfect Crunchy Ice--Like the ice at the temple. Oh my gosh, I LOVE crunching ice!!! Oh man, I wish I had some right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...