Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Calgon, take me away!

  • I've been wanting and trying to blog my 'tender mercies' but a lot has been on my mind.
  • I'm tired of the stress and negativity of work. I'm tired of people thinking that all 'new hires' should hit the ground running and know EXACTLY how to do their job. I feel bad for one of the new hires here at work.
  • I'm tired of feeling alone at the temple. Why can't there be any cool, calm & collective YSA guys on my shift? I really miss my friend Berkeley.
  • I'm tired of people asking me for rides. Gas is expensive people!! I have my own time schedule, so I don't like others being on my schedule, or vice versa. Just cause I'm driving south doesn't mean that I'm obligated to give you a ride, nor do I have to answer you as to why I won't be giving you a ride.
  • I'm tired of so many (pretty much, ALL) of my co-workers using the Lord's name in vain & cussing up a storm. Really people? Is your vocabulary that poor that you need expletives to enhance it? Do yourself a favor, buy a dictionary & thesaurus.
  • I'm tired of people thinking they can 'jokingly' hit/slap/pinch me--really, that's the worse. I've always gotten that because I'm taller than most of my friends. A lot of 'girly girls' like to hit, I LOATHE that so much. I've started to hit/slap/pinch them back. Golden rule, people! Plus having this whole "Meniere's Syndrome", being hit/pushed while I'm walking really throws me off and makes me dizzy.
  • Calgon, take me away!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...