Monday, December 14, 2009

Good Morning Mr. Finch

"I was running late for work..."

Today was a dang fantastic day! I've been happy all day...I've been looking forward to going to work today since I left work on Friday. CRAZY--I know!

This morning, when I walked into my office [late], Atticus was there. He was waiting in my office at my desk. I was SOOOOOOOO nervous!! He's so cute! And his eyes....they seem to penetrate down to my very soul! They're this piercing crystal blue--so intense! His eyes are extremely alluring. I couldn't bring myself to speak to him. I get so weak in the knees and tongue tied. I feel so intimidated by him. He's older and taller than me and for crying out loud, he's a lawyer! Working for an attorney service for the past year, I started to have the desire to date a lawyer. I figured they were intelligent, sharp & quick witted-I wanted that! I feel as though Heavenly Father has blessed me with my desire and now I have no idea what to do with it?!

Anywhooo, so I clammed up and pretty much kept to myself. STUPID, I KNOW!! He later left to court and we ended up emailing back and forth for the rest of the day...which was nice. I just get so dang nervous when I'm around a guy I dig. Ugh...thank goodness I get another chance tomorrow. *sigh*

"And I thought, be still my heart. This could be a brand new start..." (Postal Service)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...