Sunday, December 13, 2009

Four.

Today I received my 4th calling at church.

I remember thinking back during the summer how I wanted to transfer back to my family ward so I could get a break from my 2 callings in my YSA ward.

I transfered back....but didn't do so well on the "take a break" part.

But it's okay. I wanted this fourth calling. I didn't feel like I was being used for something more useful. Of course it's good to be the ward organist, and I like having my Relief Society pianist calling. However, I felt like the pianist calling was a scapegoat out of Primary. It is but it isn't. I wasn't use to the Primary's volume level in a ward, but I also needed to be in RS to help support a less active friend who's coming back to church. When I went in for my tithing settlement this past Tuesday, I was extended the calling of 12/13 year old Sunday School teacher. FINALLY! Another call to teach! I missed teaching, so I'm stoked for this new calling. I can't wait!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...