Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vacation....from life!

Wouldn't that be nice to take a vacation from life? No really, think about it... to get away from it ALL and not have to worry about those things that weigh your mind, spirit and heart? That would be nice to pack away your belongings and just to get away--far, far, far away. Where would I go, if given the chance? I would fly to far away Tahiti. I imagine myself laying in the sun and feeling it's peaceful heat. I would lay on a white, sandy beach and listen to the waves break on the coarse Tahitian sand. I can just see the clear blue water and all the colorful fishes swimming amongst the coral reef. The gentle trade winds would carry the delicate aroma of Tiare flowers, while keeping me cool in the warm summer heat. Off in the distance would be a ripped, golden skin Tahitian Adonis sauntering towards me, ready to shower me in various gifts of Tahitian black pearl jewelry....

Wow--I need to stop or else I might be calling in sick tomorrow and bookin' a one way flight to Tahiti!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...