Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thinking, thinking, thinking....

So Atticus... Still a really nice, intelligent and handsome guy, but... I think I may not be feeling 'it' anymore. I got to know him a lot more this past Saturday evening, but what I found out, I'm not really a fan of. I don't know.............we'll see. Thank goodness I still have Mr.NY to make work so much more worthwhile.
And I'll be going out with a friend this Saturday. He's EXTREMELY nice, like 'caring' nice. The funny part is, is that I use to have a crush on him when I was 10 years old. Morgan's a little bit older than me but we're just hanging out and going to the movies. We're gonna see "Avatar", wasn't planning on ever watchng this...so I'll just hope for the best.
I'm stoked for tomorrow night! My missionary nephew will be calling home from Fiji. He's been in the hospital for a lower intestine infection, so it'll be really good to hear his voice and feel his spirit. I love my nephews all so much....and my niece too. She and I will be going to see Disney's Christmas Carol tonight. Sometimes I forget how AWESOME they are until I see them around non-relatives. They're funny, well mannered and well rounded kids. They're not shy and can actually have conversations with adults. I have been blessed beyond measure to have them in my life. I love being their aunt.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...