Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Aloha Friday!

It's raining today and I probably look like a wet dog. Didn't quite do my hair, it's just in a ponytail. I haven't done my laundry, so it's a wonder my clothes even match.

But today, I'm happy.

I got to hang with Atticus for a little bit today. It's like a lil ray of sunshine on this very grey day.

I like his eyes. They're so intense. They're crystal clear blue. I was so nervous. I couldn't even form a sentence. I was so quiet. I usually become introverted when I'm nervous around a guy. I like when he speaks to people, he focuses in on them as though they're the most important person in the world. Gosh he was so cute all bundled up. I just wanted to hug him. I can't wait to see him next week.

Happy Friday? Yes, yes it is.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...