Sunday, December 6, 2009

SNL Weekend Update...minus the SNL part.

Friday night I went to "December Nights" at Balboa Park. OH SO MUCH FUN!!! I had TONS of fun with my 5 dear friends. With the amount of fun we had, we consumed double the amount in food!!
What we ate:
-Hungarian Sausages w/ sauerkraut
-Puerto Rican Empanadas (pastillos)
-Lebanese Baklava
-Irish stew
-Indian stew
-Filipino Lumpia
-Czech/Slovenia Sausages w/ sauerkraut

It was ALLLLLLL SO DELICIOUS!! We also watched some Chinese, Peruvian & Polish dancers. Such a wonderful international evening!!

Saturday's Temple day wasn't the best one. I really needed my friend Berkeley. Oh well, I guess there's always next week.

Sunday...well, it was definitely better than Saturday. I love the First Presidency's Christmas Devotionals! I love Pres. Monson. I love to hear him speak, I always feel the Spirit and have a greater desire to be a better person. I also love to hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, especially when they sing, "Silent Night".

Can't wait to go to work tomorrow! (WOW! NEVER THOUGHT I'D EVER SAY THAT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!) Thank goodness for Atticus :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...