Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thursday Eve!


I would LOVELOVELOVE some deep pink roses♥

Today was a wonderful day! I got to see and hang with Atticus for a while today. I really enjoy talking to him. I got to know him a little more and that was nice. I like looking at his face. I love his eyes! I love his manly smell, everything manly about him is so euphoric.

Gosh, I REALLY like Atticus. Does he like me as well? I mean, most signs point to "possibly!". I just want a definite answer. I'm at the scary point of 'sink or swim', I've gotta do something about it or just forget it. My best friends say that I need to make it known to him a lil more that I'm digging him, in order to find out his answer.(I get so shy around him, who knows what he thinks I'm thinking) We'll see...
Today was such a GRRREAT day and tomorrow's Thursday,it most certainly will be a fantastic day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...