Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pssst, it's Thursday! :)

I finally got the results back from my hearing test regarding the 'whooshing' in my ear. I've been diagnosed with "Meniere's Disease". I'm glad to finally have a solution as to what's going on with my ear & hearing. It's a lil scary because the solutions aren't 100% and there's a possibility that it could get worse (ie: a lot more dizziness & hearing loss). I'm scheduled to have an MRI to look at my skull to see if anything else is going on, which also makes me a lil more nervous. I'm not too excited to lay still in a coffin like structure...UGH. Oh well, if this will improve my health then I've gotta do it.

I like my job. I've been enjoying it A LOT more lately. "Atticus" makes it a lot more tolerable and he brings a smile to my face during the day. Oh it's so nice to have something...er, someone to look forward to when it comes to work. :) I can't wait til the Christmas party!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...