Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday, May 11

*The last two mornings I've been waking up needing to use the bathroom around 5:30am.  I like to have my window cracked open, which is ok....til I'm trying to go back to sleep.  Apparently all the birds in San Diego, like to chirp in the big tree near my window.  Seriously, I wanna buy a BB gun or some firecrackers.  
*Am I done unpacking? No.  It's all so overwhelming :(

*Ask me what I was doing around 6:30am this morning?  I was just about to fall back asleep, when Mr. Red called to ask if I could babysit.  Never in a million years did I ever think I'd be receiving such a phone call......especially at that hour....especially from him.  He's my friend and he's done a lot for me.  So I got up, got dressed, ate breakfast and then found myself at his place an hour later.  In case you were wondering how last night went.... well, it was interesting.  I miss my friend. Life has surely changed. 

*I'm currently in love with this musical dedication to Junior Seau:
I just love his voice and the tribute is pretty touching.  A life gone too soon.  I remember once reading that, "Suicide is not chosen; it happens when pain exceeds resources for coping with pain." I feel for Junior Seau and anyone who reaches that level of pain.

*I don't really have much else to blog about.  I'm kinda tired.  G'nite. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...