Sunday, May 20, 2012

The "No More Wasted Weekends!" post.

*I love listening to this "I am a Mormon" video: 
I love this version of "Teach Me to Walk in the Light" on the Ukulele! It's so sweet!

*My sister, niece and I went to watch The Avengers today.  Oh man, LOOOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!!!! Captain America is SOOO HOT!!!! As well as Thor and I just love Iron Man! My sister and I started to feel really sick after the movie.  I don't know if it was because we OD'd on movie popcorn and Coke Zero or what! But seriously, I wanted to throw up. I'm thinking it could have been all of that, plus the fact that we were sitting in the 3rd row of the theatre.  I felt dizzy at times during the movie because we were so close and due to so many of the fast moving scenes.  Never again! 

*I'm currently spending the night at Reed's house, watching her four kids.  I love these kids so much.  I was suppose to go to her birthday party before heading over to her house to babysit, but since I was sick, I skipped it.  When I showed up to take over for the teenage girl who was watching the kids earlier, I bid her goodbye and to have a great evening, she said, "Oh yeah! Time for my social life!"  It made met think, "Whoa, wait a second! You're a teenager with a "social life" and I'm spending my night in babysitting?? What?!?"  She was practically skipping towards the door and right out into the night.  Seriously, this needs to change.  This is my 3rd weekend that I haven't done anything. I mean, I know tonight I was suppose to go out, but got sick.  The last 2 weekends I was moving and unpacking.  Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend, I need to make something MEMORABLE about it!  If a teenager can have a social life, so can I! C'mon Ehu, what happened to your spunk?!?!?  Get with it!

*I talked with Vans today.  I'm glad we're friends.  He's seeing someone now.  I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one single amongst my non-married friends?!  Geez, seriously, I need to start doing something and doing something FAST!  I think I'm gonna hit up the SD Single Adult Memorial Day Conference next weekend.  I NEED to do something and meet people, this is gettin' kinda pathetic!  

*Ok, I need to go make a ti-leaf lei before it gets way too late. Hermana R is leaving the mission field with her husband, their time is up and they're headed home.  Tomorrow's their last Sunday as well as Stake Conference.  I will always be so grateful I was blessed to meet and learn from the great Hermana R! I will think of her every time I see and hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing.  Heavenly Father surely knows where to send His missionaries.  



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...