Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday dinner & this and that.

Tonight, I'll be having dinner with Mr. Red, his gf and her kids.  Awkward, right? Well, only if I want it to be.  But seriously,  I mean, I'm glad that he's so excited to have me meet her, but in the same breath I'm nervous.  I don't have the best poker face, so its very apparent what I'm thinking and feeling.  Plus, Mr. Red knows me better than all of my friends, so he knows if I'm holding back or not being myself.  Besides, it's hard enough meeting someone, but to meet their kids also?! Oh geez, can this get any harder?!  We haven't talked or hung out since January, so when we talked on the phone yesterday, I'm glad he was still the same Mr. Red.  He says that she's the female version of himself.   Man.....  wish me luck tonight.

I hung out with Tat, late last night.  He's one of my childhood [church] friends.  I'm glad that we're still friends.  I like the perspective he gives me when I'm trying to understand what the heck goes through mens minds, sometimes.  But I'm grateful for Tat because he's so open minded, doesn't judge and there's never been any awkward sexual tension between us.  He's pretty awesome. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...