Monday, May 7, 2012

About moving.

No one tells you....


1. Not to randomly pack your phone's charge cord and forget which bag/suitcase/box it's in.
2. Again, see above, but replace "phone charge cord" with "toothbrush". 
3. That it's physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, etc, draining. 


Ok that's about it.  But man, #2 was brutal yesterday.  I didn't have enough time to go to the store and buy one before church.  I tried not to talk to many people or smile because I just felt gross.   

On a lighter note....
So this whole idea of "No Guys May" is gettin a lil old.  There's this guy in my ward (congregation) that is SO. DANG. ADORABLE.!!! Seriously, I see him and I just want to hug him!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way he sounds when he talks.  There's just something so adorably charming about the way he sounds and how his mouth moves.  *SWOON* Last Monday, he walked in a lil late to FHE and oh man, my heart skipped a beat!!  Before, I could easily talk to "Iam", now it's a lil more difficult.  I got to see him at church, yesterday. Oh man, SO cute. He passed Sacrament to me, and then lined up, right in front of me.  I was about 4 feet from his Piriformis and couldn't help but look at it, especially since his wallet was bulging from his back pocket. (FYI: from a Massage Therapist point of view, it's bad for you. I'll explain later.)  I wish I had more to talk to him about...  The first time I ever talked to him, it was out of thin air about sports.  I can't wait til church on Sunday. Since it's Mother's Day, I'll probably see him since my sister's giving a talk in her ward, which happens to be his family (aka: his Mother's) ward.  Oh yes!

Ok, I've gotta go finish unpacking.  



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...