Monday, May 28, 2012

So much for the whole, "NO GUYS IN MAY" goal....

I went on a {first} date tonight. Oh man, I had a terrific time!  I couldn't stop smiling and laughing.  We went to Island Prime and the view was just so spectacular! It was right on the waterfront, and I faced the Coronado bridge and Downtown San Diego. LOVED IT!!!  "Swiss" was oh so funny!!! Seriously, I had a marvelous time! My food was superb and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was nervous at first, but it was so easy to relax and be myself with him.  Afterwards, we walked around Harbor Island and talked for a very long time. I just couldn't stop laughing. Plus, I really like his Swiss accent. It's almost like a Minnesota/Canadian accent.  Seriously, such a fun & delicious night!

I talked with Iam today at church. SWOOOOOOOOOOOOON!! Seriously, I think he is adorably HOT!  We were talking about our upcoming Softball league season.  I just love love love watching him talk.  His face scrunches up in the oddest and cutest ways! We talked for a bit and I just grew anxiously excited for Tuesday night's team meeting at Phil's BBQ.  Man oh man, I cannot wait til I get to see him almost all the time! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! He's so damn cute and his body is just rockin'!! My gosh, he's very athletic, about 6'2, brown hair, hazelish eyes (I think? I was a lil too nervous to remember exactly what they looked like today) and a slammin' body! HOT!  

Ok, I need a cold shower.  G'nite.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...