Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Date night...with the fam!

I could watch this video a hundred times over! It's an amazing performance and her vocals (and lyrics) are just phenomenal! I love this song!

Last night, Levi and I planned on going out to play miniature golf, but at the last minute, I thought it would be fun to invite my sister and the kids.  Oh man, it was a fun night! I'm so glad that Levi had the chance to get to know my family a lil more.  Plus, it's mini-golf & go-karts, so it was just a fun atmosphere all around! 



 I didn't think the go-karts would be as fun as they were, but man, I couldn't stop laughing! I was trying to take photos, well, I was trying to drive as fast as I could and pull my camera out at the same time....then tried to take photos at the same time.  Oh man, it was all too funny!! I had a great time with Levi and I'm so glad we all had a good time together.  Fun times!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...