Friday, October 19, 2012

Missionary Mail!

I LOVE receiving emails from my nephew, Bub!
Especially when they contain photos!  
He's currently in the MTC {Missionary Training Center} in Provo, Utah for a couple more weeks.  I love hearing how much he loves it there and how well he's picking up the Tagalog language.  


I'm glad to know that he's having fun and gettin' along with all of the other missionaries in his district....but then again, it's Bub, it's hard not to like him!


And it's funny to see that missionaries still take "floating" photos. 


Oh my Bub, I sure do miss him so! 
I know that he's in the right place, at the right time, right now.  
I know that the experiences that are awaiting him, in the Philippines, will make him a better person and have him grow in ways that we cannot even imagine. 

HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...