Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Monday!

Yes, it is!
Gosh, I really like this man! 

Stake choir was last night. Oh man, it was FUN singing in it again!! I was glad to be back in that ol' familiar, comfortable chapel again!  I surely love singing in CV Stake choir! It's been such a blessing! The songs we practiced last night were HARD!! And my voice was outta wack!  But I had so much fun! Even when the director asked me to do a solo (which turned into a duet, because my voice was spent and I was a lil emotional over, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas").  I can't wait for our Christmas concert on December 8th!! And to be honest with ya, I can't wait for the holiday season.  Yep, you read that right, I'm actually excited for all the joy and good that come with the holidays. 









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...