Saturday, October 20, 2012

Mamacita!

I seriously love this song! The lyrics are so pretty and it's how I feel about Levi.  He is so wonderful to me, I couldn't be more spoiled, blessed and lucky! This man is just so amazing and I love him so!

This morning, I had the opportunity of hangin' out with Mamacita {Sandra}, my ol' co-worker. 
As I was driving home,  I took the wrong exit, which landed me right by her house. I called her up and dropped in.  It was so good just gettin' to talk with her again! Oh I've missed her so!  We worked right next to each other for a few years and we got to know ALL about each other.  It was so lovely the way our friendship always picks up right where we last left it.  
We talked, like old friends do...catching up on each other's life....asking about family....love interests...ol' work gossip...just about everything!  It was so much fun! And it was great to see her family again, they are all so warm and welcoming to me still....as if it hasn't been 2 years since I last saw them all.  
I miss working with Mamacita, but I'm glad that we were more than just co-workers.  She's become a very close and dear friend and I'm grateful that I missed my exit and landed right in her neighborhood. Sometimes, it's not such a bad thing when you miss your exit, it can be a blessing in disguise.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...