Saturday, October 27, 2012

Panda Love!

When I was in the 2nd grade, my class took a field trip to the San Diego Zoo.  During that time, China had "loaned" two pandas to the SD Zoo.  Upon seeing them, I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with them!! They were unlike anything I had ever seen in my life!!!  They were oh so cute and adorable!!!  I was captivated by their playfulness and cuteness!! Seriously, I was in love....and have been ever since.
I've always wanted to hug a panda, just because my panda love brings back such nostalgic memories.  Besides, they still are so cute and I can't help oooh and awww when I see them!  Seriously, I turn into a kid! No joke!
Well, about a week ago, Levi had a thought of what he could be for Halloween.  After prodding him for a bit, he told me that he wanted to be a panda, for me, so I could finally hug one.  Oh man, my heart melted and it made me love him even more!!! Something I've always wanted and he was willing to help me out with it! Oh, that made my panda heart melt!  Not only did he buy himself a costume, but he was kind enough to buy me one as well.  We were a cute lil panda couple!
Not only did I hug one, but I got to dance with one as well.  We ended up going to a Halloween ball last night and it was so much fun.  Apparently, we weren't the only ones who loved pandas, because there were a whole lot of other people that love them too!  A lot of people came up to us to comment on our costumes, as well several more who wanted to take photos with us.  It was such a FUN night!! At times, it was unbearably hot under our panda heads, so we'd cool off outside or in the theatre part of the Hall of Champions.  All in all, I had the most fun just being with Levi.  I love laughing with hiam, and just being with him in general.  I have the best of times with him and I couldn't be more grateful!

The next generation of panda lovin'.  My niece loves them just as much as I do and I'm glad we have this lil love in common! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...