Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Holidays!

Truth be told...
A huge reason why I haven't been the biggest fan of Christmas, or the holiday season was because it's not fun spending/enjoying it alone....
However, I highly doubt that I'll be feeling those feelings this year.  I couldn't be happier and my lil heart couldn't be more grateful!
Levi has a Halloween surprise for me and I REALLY, REALLY want to know what it is!!! It's eating away at me, because I'm not the most patient person with surprises, because I want to guess what it is, but at the same time, I LOOOOOOVE surprises--depending on who it's from.  Since it's from Levi, I trust that it's a good surprise!  
Aside from that,  I CANNOT wait for our costumes to get here!!  I've NEVER been this excited for Halloween before.  It's never been one of those holidays that I really looked forward to, it just wasn't my thing.  But this year, I CANNOT wait one more second to really celebrate it with Levi.  Spending time with him is AWESOME already, but getting to celebrate holidays with him is gonna be something spectacular! 
I. CANNOT. WAIT.!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...