Saturday, October 6, 2012

4 days of "excitedness"

*Yesterday was a very, VERY physically and emotionally exhausting day.  After an emotionally draining morning dealing with family, my niece and I watched the (4) Buzz kids. Oh I LOVE those kids so much!! It's been so wonderful watching them grow up and they've just got such wonderful parents.  It was a nice afternoon with them, and then I came home to get ready to go out with Levi.  
I was so excited to see Levi! He's just so wonderful!  He has this way of putting me at ease, and after the morning I had, I was ready to be relaxed.  We went shopping for his outfit, for PajamaPants wedding.  I can't wait to see him in his new clothes! It was so much fun shopping with him and even though I was so exhausted, just being with him was perking me up.  
After we went shopping,we had dinner at T.G.I.Fridays.  A couple days ago, Levi told me that he had a surprise for me. Oh it was killing me inside because I REALLY, REALLY wanted to know what it was. While we were shopping, I totally forgot about it.  As we were waiting for our appetizer, he started to slip something out of his front pocket.  He pulled out a beautiful crimson & silver necklace and earrings! Seriously, it's so beautiful and I LOVE it!! It's just perfect, for me!! It's my favorite colors and TOTALLY my style!! I was so touched by his thoughtfulness!!! It was such a fantastic night!!
**Tonight, we're going to PajamaPants wedding.  I'm so excited to spend more time with Levi!
***Then tomorrow evening, we're going out for Pho (since he's never had it) and then he totally offered to come with me to my stake choir practice.  Seriously, how can I not like this guy?! He's willing to sit through my choir practice, just because he wants to be with me.  WOW, WOW!!!! I REALLY like this guy! I just love the way we communicate and connect on so many levels! 
****Since I'm in charge of FHE, I explained what that was and how it's planned to watch an outdoor movie on Monday.  He wants to come, with me, to FHE!!! I can't wait!!

Levi's just so wonderful to me! I have no idea how I got so lucky to have this man in my life....and I'm so dang happy!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...