Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bye! I'm off to Florida!

I really enjoyed studying Elder Ballard's "Daughters of God" talk last night. After I finished reading the Relief Society lesson, I flipped through the rest of the May 2008 Ensign. In the "Conference Experiences" section, I came across this lil gem:

"Being single, during Elder Ballard’s talk, my mind and heart were touched with ways in which I can prepare myself to better love my future wife and better serve her and lift her burdens, that they may be light. Nothing in my life right now is more important than finding a wife I can marry in the temple and raising a family to her recognition and praise. I am excited and look forward to loving her with all my heart, might, mind, and strength.
Mike S., Florida, USA"

Who is this man?? Why in the world is he single?? Someone needs to find him and marry him ASAP!! She'll be one lucky lady!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...