Saturday, June 7, 2008

Why I love hangin' out w/ my nephews & niece....

While writing out my shopping list yesterday, my niece came over to sit beside me. Just like her brothers, she's okay with me drawing on her. We like to give each other "tattoos", usually I'll just write my name on her arm with a heart around it and she'll do likewise. Before I even started, she said "You better not even think about writing your name on me Ehu! Or I'm gonna tell Gramma on you and I'll never let you draw on me again!" Ok ok, no name-this time.
What I drew on her:


What I got in return:

(Maybe we should have saved this activity for AFTER we went grocery shopping)

And because her brother was close by:

Since one of the stores I had to go to was by Rite-Aid [Think Thrifty's] , I bribed her into wearing a mask the whole time we went grocery shopping. In return we would go to Rite-Aid for some ice cream. Since her brother didn't want to be left out, he had to wear my Dad's OLD glasses while we were in Rite-Aid.

(the mask actually extends up an additional 4-5 inches)

Aren't they awesome!?! I love being an Aunt! I hope my kids turn out as cool as them!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...