Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday

I love Sundays. There's no better day than a Sunday. I love the opportunities of attending church with my family. Sometimes I ponder the thought of having my records moved back to their ward. We'll see... Sundays are the best. It's the one day a week when nothing really happens and that's great!! We're finally able to rest and spend quality time with one another. We have no obligations or meetings or ANYTHING!! Ahhh, this is the life! Maybe we'll get together and play some Tripoly or Pictionary tonight. But I know we'll be enjoying either some Pineapple Upside Down cake or Strawberry crepes with it. I still haven't decided.

I FINALLY got to hang out with my best friend Bugs!! UGH!! I haven't seen her in FOREVER!!! And I've missed her friendship so much! We went to two Sacrament meetings and then out to lunch. I know, I know...maybe since we went to one extra Sacrament meeting it'll cancel out the 'lunch' part? Ok ok, I'm rationalizing It was so good to get to talk to her. She's getting married and I met her fiance at the funeral yesterday. I'm extremely glad that she's so happy. We talked about relationships. You know how when someone's in a relationship and they're describing 'that' feeling? UGH! Sometimes I feel like it's a foreign language or something....it's been a while since I've felt 'that' feeling. Bugs has known me all of my life and she said that once I find 'the one' I'll no longer have the 'space issues' and I'll just KNOW that he's the one. Aww shucks...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...