Saturday, June 28, 2008

Deep Fried Shoe.

Random, I know...It's a GG reference

Grr, I really don't like my blogger being messed up like this!

I had an AMAZING dream!! I love having FABULOUS dreams...it's like a reward for going to sleep. Anywho, in my dream I was out to lunch with my friends Ash and Kristen. I happened see my friend Jay walk by so I called him over. As he walked towards us I told Ash & Kris that I'd be able to make out with him, no doubt about it. They didn't think it was possible. Jay and I started talking and I really wanted to touch his arm. His forearms are nice and muscular, very manly. I like them a lot! I didn't think I was an "arm" girl, but to each his own, I guess? So I really wanted to rub his arm (he has a nice amount of arm hair as well---eek, secret fetish or something Ehu??) and did so while we continued to talk. As he got up to leave, he gave me a hug and a kiss....but then I grabbed his neck and "went to town". WOW, it was AMAZING. He's so beautiful...*swoon*

Grabbed a bite to eat with my friends "Dixie" and Camden tonight. Dixie's a cool guy and we've hung out several times before. Both Camden and I are good friends with Dixie, but not yet with one another. I don't know him all too well yet. So I cruised over to Denny's where they were at. Man, I've gotta say, that was SO A.W.K.W.A.R.D.!!! It was as awkward as a first date!! I have NO IDEA why it was so awkward!!! Ugh, I dislike awkward moments!

P.S. I want to go camping...in a tent...with a swimming pool! I miss seeing an evening sky with a million stars. Anyone wanna come??
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...