Monday, June 2, 2008

Hola, mi nombre es Tita de la Garza.

Happy 46th Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Sometimes I feel like I'm Tita from "Like Water for Chocolate". I love to cook...but at times, it becomes a lil wearing. However, I'm grateful for the ability and talent to do so. In the end, it's just practice for the future when I have a family of my own.

What's come out of my kitchen today:

Breakfast:

  • Banana Pancakes

  • Salsa Eggs
  • Breakfast Sausages
  • Potato & Onion Hash Browns

  • Dinner & Dessert:

  • Teriyaki Short Ribs
  • Honey Walnut Shrimp
  • Mom's Mac Salad
  • Tomato Salad
  • Rice
  • Crepes
  • Homemade Strawberry 'Drizzle' Sauce
  • Stick a fork in me..I'm done cooking for a week! Unless this greeted me in the morning, then I might change my mind. Oh well, guess I'll just have to make my own.

    HAPPY MONDAY!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...