Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Baxter George.

  • YAAAAAAY!! I'm so stoked! I get to dog-sit this weekend! I know, dog-sit, how many people are this excited to dog-sit? I am, I am! I didn't grow up around dogs so I've always been quite fearful of them. Going to New Jersey wasn't helpful either because it seemed like EVERYONE had at least 2 pets per household (majority being dogs). However, Baxter's different.
  • He's older and slightly blind so he's pretty gentle. I love that! Plus (MAJOR PLUS) he doesn't bark or jump up on people because that really terrifies me and I don't do so well at hiding my fear. He's such a teddy bear and always comes over to sit at your feet. I love walking him too and getting to brush him. Oooh! I'm so stoked!! Hanging out with Baxter always makes me look forward to the day I'll be able to get my own dog--a German Shepherd named "Dude".

  • And as an added bonus I get to hang out at my friends' uber quiet house while they're gone. A house party is FAR from my mind. I can't wait to just sit on their comfortably cozy couch and read, read, read---oh and watch the Padres take down the Mets on their ginormous HDTV. Wow, I almost feel like I'm the one going on vacation.
  • Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...