Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hi Randi, I've missed you so!!

I've got the Nacho Libre "Singing at the Party" song stuck in my head---(Thanks Kea!!)

My brother Wayne's in town with his stepdaughter Olivia. I'm so freakin' happy that they're here!! It was a great surprise!! I haven't seen Olivia in about 8 years? It's been a while and now she's a beautiful, tall, 15 year old!!! I'm so glad they're here in town for at least a day and a half!! We're going to H&M tomorrow because they live in Lake Havasu, AZ [apparently the boondocks w/ NO mall!! SAD!! So deprived ;) ]

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE H&M!! New sunglasses here I come!!

Seriously, I love the Nacho Libre song!! I just want to watch it now!!

I think Rocky Road ice cream is my new favorite ice cream....sorry mint :(

I also think I'm coming down with a cold. My body's achey & warm plus I'm slightly dizzy. Not good!!

Why I can't get sick tomorrow:
-H&M shopping!
-Goin' to the beach w/ Wayne, Livie, Kimo (& his family) and my family.
-Ericka's graduation luau!
-Volleyball @ 8pm


I LLOOVVEE when my nephew, Kea, does Nacho Libre (singing at the party) & Augustus Gloop impersonations.

And I miss Kihei, Maui.......I'd move there in a nanosecond!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...