Friday, June 13, 2008

Uh, should I be embarrassed?


The more I look at them I wonder...good purchase? or bad bad purchase?

I first came across these shoes 3 years ago during massage school. Every time I seen them, I thought "Why is she wearing gardening shoes during winter?".

Then my brother bought some, but he had a different version. I wear them every so often if I have to run outside for a sec...uber comfy.

Every time I give a massage and walk into my clients' homes, I always remove my shoes. Sometimes it's so cumbersome to put my massage table & bag down in order to puy my shoes on. I often wish I just had shoes to slip on and off.

Well today when I seen some at Costco, I thought "Hmm, $15 for some pretty pink ones? Why not?" [There wasn't any red left in my size:( ]

So now I'm the proud/embarrassed owner of pink Crocs/Gardening shoes.
----------------------------------
update: 6/14/08

Wore those #!$%!@& shoes to Sea World last night. I forgot that even though they're comfy---they're still new. Here's the 2 lil tokens I came home with. (TMI-sorry) If you look at the shoe above, they're from the black 'button' inside the shoe. Nice, reaaalll nice.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...