Friday, June 6, 2008

Let the weekend begin!

YAAAAAY! Beautiful San Diego weather for the weekend! I love it!! Also, I got to talk to Ash! this morning! Man, I love this girl! Who knew that we’d ever end up as friends?? She’s seriously too awesome for words!

So I didn’t think I’d be staying over at my friends’ place while I was dog-sitting, but since my friend insisted that I just sleep over, I figured “Why not?”. I love their house! It’s sooooooooo beautifully decorated which makes it so warm & welcoming. Hello Mr. Jacuzzi, we‘ll be spending some time together this weekend. Ok…so the reason why I’m staying over is because, well…other than getting a big beautiful QUIET house ALL TO MYSELF & Baxter, it’s because I have another lil quirk. I don’t know where it came from or how it started. I promise, I’m not a freak--eek!
In the last 10 years, whenever Saturday night would roll around I would feel this ‘itch’ to make a skirt for church the next day. By “night“, I mean usually around midnight. I don’t know why that hour, but it’s always after 11pm. Sometimes I’d feel bad because there I was making a ruckus in the kitchen. Thankfully it only took about an hour to make, so the ruckus wouldn’t be that long at all. This is all great timing because I’ve been longing to sew lately. [a couple aprons, several skirts, finish Mom’s drapes & some shorts] Ahhh!! I’m so stoked!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...