Friday, June 20, 2008

I can't sleep.

I've got a migraine.

I need to shower...still.

Volleyball was okay tonight.

I have a lot on my mind.

I wish I knew how to say "No" to people.

I want some chocolate or ice cream or even just chocolate ice cream = Rocky Road.

But I didn't go to the gym for nothing.

I hate migranes.

I like a new guy. He's the most BEAUTIFUL man I've ever seen!!

I wanna go back to school and just finish my BFA degree.

I wish I had chocolate to throw over the fence at my neighbors' yapping barking dogs. (or at least one of those dog whistles)

I wish I had a dollar for every "I" in this entry...I don't know what I'd do with $20...maybe buy chocolate if the dog whistle doesn't work.

ok, I'm gonna go shower, find earplugs and go to bed.

Hello Friday, you're here already.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...