Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Day 2010...probably the VERY best day I've had in a VERY LONG time. I spent NYE with my best friend, Bugs--had pizza and [tried to] watch a couple chick flicks. It was fun just being with her. Since there were crazy drivers on the road I decided to just spend the night at her house. (Gosh I'm grateful for my UBER COMFY Queen size bed). For lunch we went to Bugs' parents house where we had THE BEST homemade Menudo & Tamales. Good food and great company. It was such a relaxing afternoon! And the weather...oh the weather was so beautiful! It must have been 70 degrees!! Hung out on the patio swing having great conversations with her family. It was simply perfect! We later left to the mall to do a lil 'after Christmas' shopping. Found my perfect purple purse! And the sunset that day was amazingly beautiful!! Luckily Bugs and I caught the tail end of that sunset down at the beach. The weather was still very warm-AMAZING weather day!! That evening I had a date with someone I've known for the last 8 years. TOTALLY cute and has such a great, fun personality. I had to drive but that's okay...one day my niece will be able to drive us to the movies. I had the wonderful opportunity of hanging out with my niece and going to any movie of her choice. Chipmunks 2 isn't so bad...the headache I had before the movie didn't get any worse, so that's a good sign, right? All in all I've gotta say, it was a magnificent day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...