Friday, January 22, 2010

F.R.I.D.A.Y.!!!

* * * 5 F A V E S f o r F R I D A Y ! ! ! * * *
1. BFF's/Girlfriends: They are seriously the best! There's something endearing about female friendships. I was texting a friend this morning about a date she has tonight. I became so excited for her date and couldn't wait to hear the details of it. I told her to text/call me after her date tonight....but the part I enjoy is the fact that we can call each other ANY time of day or night. There's not a time limit as to when we can or can't call. I love having that with my closest girlfriends....knowing I can call at midnight after a date just to dish details--so much fun!!
2. Enjoying the rain, indoors: I love listening to the rain as it falls. There's something so relaxing and refreshing about it. After a rain fall, I love opening up the windows and just taking in the earth's aroma after it's been cleansed. So yummy!
3. My king-size Down Comforter: Five years ago, when I moved to Utah my very best friend StephyPooh gave me a Tempur-Pedic pillow (cause I LOVED her's from the mission) and a beloved yellow king-size Down Comforter-as a "Welcome to Utah!!" gift. Oh you have no idea how much I TRULY LOVE it!! When winter rolls around, I become so excited that I get to pull it out and use it!!! It's ubersoft and oh so cozy!!! I'm always reminded of her love and friendship when I use it. It's GREAT!!!
4.Supermint Extra Gum:
I happend to come across this when
the gas station didn't have my typical Polar Ice gum. Ever since then, I've been in love!! I LOVE this gum!! It is so dang delicious!! Makes my breath fresh in 2.2 seconds!!! The flavor lasts FOREVER!!! If you haven't tried this yet, you HAVE to!! TODAY!! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!! (You can thank me later!)
5. Morgan: He's such a wonderful & SWEET guy!! I'm so truly grateful to get to know him again. He has a heart of gold!! He's like my BFF Bugs, but just in male form. It's easy being myself with him and he doesn't freak out by my lil crazy/funnny antics. Plus he listens AND responds accordingly (how many guys really do that?) I seriously can't wait til tomorrow! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...