Thursday, January 28, 2010

Migraine.

Today has got to be my least favorite Thursday--EVER.

Before my [work] partner, Mamacita left work this evening, she met with our supervisor, 'Bowie'. After her lil meeting, she hastily grabbed her purse and said, "BYE!". Usually we leave together, or at least say to the other, "Call/Text you later!"--(we've been more than just co-workers this last year and a half, we were the best of friends, thick as thieves!)

None of that tonight.

So I text her asking, "Dude you ok?" and what followed, for the next hour and a half is NOTHING I would have EVER imagined!!!

Apparently someone in our office told Mamacita that I was "talking crap" about her to our asst. manager today. Mamacita took it to Bowie and he even tried to tell her that he couldn't see me doing such a thing and that maybe she should just ask me about it before blowing it all out of proportion.

I guess she decided to skip the 'asking' part and went straight for the 'blowing up' part. She cussed me out and went so far as to say, "Ur f**king with the wrong person". I have NEVER had anyone ever blow up on me or use such foul language so harshly against me. I do not and will not take that lightly. I took that as a threat. And tomorrow I will take that to my manager.

I just never would have imagined my day ending this way...or even my friendship with Mamacita. My heart truly hurts.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...