Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mandarins/Mandarines

Yesterday....
I went out with Morgan, my best friend Bugs and her husbie. It was so fun!! We went bowling (I came in second place to Morgan, in bowling) and then out for pizza. I had Anchovies for the first AND LAST TIME during dinner. It's ok, just tastes like extremely salty fish. Nothing flattering about that.

I thoroughly enjoying going out with Morgan. I feel comfortable with him, I could probably tell him just about anything and he'd be okay with it. I don't think there's really anything that would shock him. I love the way he listens and responds accordingly. Oh trust me, that's a big deal when you've dealt with guys that MAYBE listening to what you're saying and then start on a WHOLE different topic without acknowledging what you even said!!! That is SO DANG ANNOYING!!! Morgan has a heart of gold and I sincerely appreciate it.

And then my day got better!!...
I came home and thought I'd try on some of my old clothes that haven't fit for a while--like 4 years ago 'while'. OH.MY.GOSH!! Can I just say that nothing feels better than losing weight and fitting into old clothes!! 4-6 dress sizes in a matter of months! My FAVORITE red shirt fits again and makes my boobs look amazing--Sorry, TMI? And my most favorite dress ever fits again!! It's a white temple dress I bought about 3.5 years ago and wore a couple times--the last time being in the Laie Hawaii temple. It's such an exquiste cut and I feel truly beautiful in it. If I could, I would even get married in it! I LOVE IT A LOT!! I could have cried last night when it slipped perfectly over my head, shoulders and hips. I CANNOT wait to get to the temple!!! I just have to wear it somewhere, soon!!! So I guess you could say this is a little blessing in disguise of having Meniere's disease.

Oh.....I can't wait to see Morgan again :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...