Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday meet Randi...

-Sleep is a VERY good thing, sometimes. I went home after work and slept for a couple hours, got up and fell back asleep an hour later til this morning. I had a lot on my mind so it was nice to not have to think of ANYTHING!

-Can I just say, I hate dealing with student loans. SO.DANG.FRUSTRATING!!!

-I get to coach the Young Women's Volleyball again tonight. I seriously love it! I miss my ol' YW from a couple years ago, but I think this set of YW have a lot of potential. They're all friendly and willing to learn, it's great! It's a very nice (and very welcomed) distraction right now.

-So Atticus...WEIRD, VERY FREAKIN WEIRD!! I don't know if he's telling the truth half of the time or not. I really cannot stand that. I seriously loathe dishonesty. I will not tolerate it, not even in the least bit.

-I went to see Avatar with Bugs, her husband and Morgan. I was surprised that I liked it! It was trippy, but kinda felt long towards the end.

-Hmm, I've only used my Cricut twice since receiving it. I just haven't been in the mood to scrapbook since it came. Maybe later this week. But I do want a bread machine now. I think it'd be great to wake up each morning to fresh bread!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...