Friday, October 21, 2011

...and in the end....

I did get to spend my Thursday with comfortable friends and especially one in particular.  I'm really glad. 

My recital went well. I was first up to bat and man, that made me more nervous. I wasn't necessarily nervous, but I wasn't completely comfortable.  For those with vocal pieces, we didn't get a mic to use. Hermana R said that "real singers don't use a mic".  Wow. I feel like a real singer now. My only qualm about the recital is that the very spot of the music stand must have been about 50 degrees hotter! Seriously, I haven't sweated that much since being on an elliptical!  I think every pore must have been sweating! It was hotter than Hades! Afterwards I told my music teacher and she said that it's common for a performer's body temperature to go up. I just didn't expect it to go up that much.  In the end, I did well and I was happy with my performance. I'm glad I had a friendly face to concentrate on and would smile back at me. It made a big difference. 

I went by my church last night...  Mr. Red had a meeting and I also wanted see my friends.  Can I just say, I love walking and talking with Mr. Red! Seriously, it's one of my top 5 favorite things to do.  I love the fresh air combined with our conversations about everything.  I couldn't be more grateful to have him in my life.  

Tonight I get to see my dear friend, Nash. I'm really glad and can't wait! Also because I get to see BabyChleo! Oh I love that baby SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!! As excited as I am to see Nash & Hubby, my dear, close friends..... I'm actually more ecstatic to see BabyChleo!  I sometimes wonder why I love that baby so much.  Some may think I'm baby hungry and feel the need to have children---maybe.  But what it comes down to, I knew Nash & Hubby when they were just dating.  Then I was there when they were married and it was a beautiful ceremony. Nash was radiant and Hubby couldn't be anymore happier.  When Nash found out she was pregnant, I was amongst the first she told.  Every Sunday we would sit together in Sunday School and I would rub her belly. So in essence, I love BabyChleo so much because I loved her from the very beginning, because I love her parents.  They mean so much to me. ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...