Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Norah Jones & Mint Tea

Today's a rather good day for tea. I don't normally drink "hot drinks", but the weather has been calling for it.   Mint tea coupled with some Norah Jones makes for a very lovely afternoon.

Today is my best friend's birthday....

We haven't hung out much since we moved in December.  It hurts my heart because I loved having her right across the street.  We were neighbors since we were born 31 years ago.  It's always been fun having her so close.  I surely miss her.  I think I'll have to give her a call here soon, today. 

I came across this today.  Made me think a lot about what my sign would say if I had to wear one.  I'll post my sign sometime soon. 

Yesterday, I spent the day up in Los Angeles with my BFF, Bugs.  We stopped by the Santa Monica pier before we hit the freeway.  It was a VERY pleasant day. I love my BFF!! We're the best of friends and she knows all my secrets.  We had the radio off the whole time and just talked.  I love good conversations!

My Artsy friend invited me over to decorate Dia de los Muertos sugar skulls.  I took my niece with me and it was really fun! I think I rather do that than carve pumpkins, for sure!!
I'm really excited for this Halloween season because I'm looking forward to more Dia de los Muertos celebrating.  Can I say "celebrating"? Well, whatever the appropriate word is, I'm stoked for it. I just love all of that Mexican folk art!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...