Saturday, October 29, 2011

BEST friends day!!

I feel like today has been "Best Friends" day! Just what I needed!  
I got to text back & forth with my best friend StephyPooh.  She's a busy wife & mama of 2 adorable little girls, so I cherish anytime we get to communicate.  She had me laughing out loud! I treasure our friendship so much.  She means the world to me and I wish wholeheartedly that we could live closer to each other.  She was my favorite missionary companion.  She has a heart of gold!  We were texting about how crazy life is and we brought up mission memories....like the time we were caught in a rainstorm without any jackets or umbrellas.  Or the time I slipped in a rain puddle and landed on my backside, in mud.  Oh such fun times! The time I served with her, was my fondest time on the mission.  In short, I miss her terribly.

My oldest best friend Liz, who grew up across the street from me, had the day off so she called me up.  She ended up coming over and we caught up with each other. We haven't talked or hung out lately, so the time together was very welcomed .  It was just wonderful having quality time with her.  It felt like the good ol' days of just kickin' it together.  We talked about our families, jobs, school, dating & life, in general. I didn't realize I missed her that much.  It was such a delightful afternoon!  I really miss living across the street from her. 
Lastly, I got to hang out with my best friend Bugs tonight. We walked around Old Town and visited the shops.  We looked at a lot of Dia de los Muertos stuff.  It was just a relaxing evening, spent amongst the Mexican culture.  As always, we had great  conversations about everything. I love talking with Bugs, I never feel judged.  She probably knows me the best out of everyone in my life.  Even though we just spent this past Monday together, all day, we still find so much to laugh and talk about. 


After some crazy events this week, I couldn't be more grateful to have spent the day with my very best friends. I LOVE the quality time I get to spend with them. They all have a very generous heart and are very giving.  I always hope that I am reciprocal in my friendship with them.  I am thankful to have them all in my life. I have been blessed (and spoiled) with the BESTEST best friends a girl could ever ask for!!  My cup runneth over ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...