Saturday, October 15, 2011

The day before....

<--- I just fell in love with The Killers even more.

I have so much on my mind. I feel like I have so much to do before tomorrow.  
But tomorrow's going to be a different type of church experience.  I haven't felt this feeling since the last residential block that we tracted, as a Mormon missionary.  I feel like I have this anxiousness and nervousness to get so much more done before I'm released as Relief Society President.  I want to go visit all the sisters that I can today! I want to set in order EVERYTHING before it's handed off to the next president. I already know who it's going to be and I have all the faith in the world in her.  I know her personally and I know that she will be a far better president that I could have ever been. In all honesty, I think I rocked as president but I KNOW that she will excel far beyond my capacity.  I love her dearly and I know she loves the sisters dearly, as well.  

Hmmm... so I do have a lot to do today.  Dang, and I get to see some of my funniest friends tonight. I'm stoked!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...