Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend Recap: B-day Party & stuff...

"B-day Party"
Just some of my favorite photos from my belated birthday & farewell party given by The D's.

 






It was a very lovely evening and more than I could have ever ask for!  It was thoughtful and kind on so many levels! I felt so loved and appreciated.  I hope I have given that same gift to all those in attendance.  I've been blessed beyond measure with the world's greatest friends!  The appetizers were d'lish! The food & dessert were exceptional! And the company was fantastic!  I LOVED it all!! And to think I was dreading this birthday.  So much celebrating all month long!  
My cup runneth over! ♥


"& stuff..."
Saturday night, I went out to dinner with Ras & his friend, Kobe. It was fun! We had La Bella's pizza, which was surprisingly good! I usually have their Manicotti, so it was a nice change up.  We hung out in Chula Vista for a bit, then ended up cruisin' to Imperial Beach. We're currently experiencing a "Red Tide" which creates glowing waves (Bioluminescence).  It was fun and so relaxing! I LOOOOOOOOVE the beach!! It was fun watching Kobe's reaction to the waves and movements of the water. 
For those who've never witnessed such a phenomenon: 

It's quite a sight to see!! I LOVE it!  We watched it off the IB pier so it was cool to see the actions of dolphins and fishes.  Any movement in the water, would have bright blue illuminating around it.  There were dolphins chasing schools of fish and anytime they'd start to scatter, it would look like fireworks!!! Seriously, exactly like fireworks in the water!!! It was way AWESOME!! 
Yet another reason why I LOVE living in San Diego!! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...