Tuesday, October 4, 2011

No...

....I didn't watch General Conference. 
I wish I had a dollar for every time I've been asked if I watched General Conference this past weekend.
I chose not to watch it. 
"Why?", you may ask...
  1. I have my agency.  
  2. I usually fall asleep during Conference, which means I need to re-watch it anyways.
  3. 8 hours of sitting does a number on me. [which usually goes back to #2]
  4. It's a lot to take in at once, which means my retention is slim.
  5. I rather study it in the Ensign so I can retain more.
  6. .....and because I have my agency
It really stumps people when they ask, "Did you watch Conference?" and I respond with, "No, I didn't."  They're besides themselves.  Some just stare blankly.  Others dismiss it and think I'm joking.  

No, I wasn't joking.  


No, I don't like to sit for hours on end watching it.  
No, I don't care what others may think or how they may judge me.
and
No, I'm not going to hell because I chose not to watch General Conference. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...