Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Facebook, thank you for informing me about my family.

Today I'm pissed, hurt, sad and in disbelief.  
My once cherished relationship with my nephew Kea is gone. 
I woke up this morning to a picture of his girlfriend's left hand showing off her nail polish....and ring. 
Then I scrolled down to see that she's engaged.  To my nephew.

I hate this.  I. HATE. IT.!!!
I always told him that if anything or anyone stood in the way of his mission, I would hate it/them.  

I called him out about it on Facebook. I know, I know...that's not extremely mature.  But I figured "Hey! If this is how I'm going to find out, then this is how I'm going to respond."  
Then it ended up in a texting war, while I was out to Costco with my other nephew.  I was shaking because I was so livid.  I'm hardly ever this mad.  But I wasn't just mad, I was hurt. I'm hurt that our relationship has dwindled down to nothing, because he likes to communicate with me only if he needs something.
I'm hurt that I didn't find out from him, but from a photo on his fiancee's page. I'm hurt that he didn't tell me.  
And today that hurts me to my very core.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...