Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Comfortable friends"

Sometimes it's really, REALLY nice to turn your phone off for the day. 

And other times, it's really, REALLY nice to have some of your "comfortable friends" around you.
Today, I really, REALLY miss CC & Hermanita. I miss them so much!! 
I wish I could spend the day lounging around in pajamas watching chick flicks with CC.  
I wish I were in Hermanita's car, just talking with her til 6am.
I miss them so much today.  
I wish more of my "comfortable friends" lived close by. 
I'm grateful for the "comfortable friends" that bless my life.  Those heaven sent angels that know me to the core and I never feel the need to explain stuff because they just get it. 

In the meanwhile...these occupied my time.......
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...