Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tuesday, once more....

Yesterday I was BLESSED to talk with Mama McK.  I love this woman dearly.  I consider her a second Mom.  I've known her for years and didn't even know it.  She's my friends' Mom and I met her before, but was blessed last year when she and her husband served their mission in my ward.  Words cannot adequately describe the deep love and admiration I have for her.  I cherish the bond we have and miss our Tuesday afternoon chats.  It was so good to catch up with her because it's been a while and communication was lacking, on my part.  Papa & Mama McK will always have a special place in my heart, most especially Mama McK.  She's chastised me when I needed it, loved me in every moment and listened to my every word.   After we hung up yesterday,  my heart felt like it could burst.  I felt like their was a restoration of something good and wholesome again, in my heart.   I am eternally grateful to a loving and omniscient Heavenly Father who sent her to me, when I needed a warm & loving heart like hers. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...